phobias!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Blonde, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    who here have some crazy phobias??? i have a couson who has a phobia of sock! Wierd!!! i have a phobia of spiders, sharks, large bodies of water and hieghts!!!

2. Christie Loves Silkies

Christie Loves Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a really bad phobia of fire

3. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    I have a couple. Spiders freak me out, if I can see they are at a distance it doesn't bother me, but if I were to walk into a web or something where I don't know where they are... I freak out, I hate it. Maybe they are crawling on me maybe not.. I normally always change clothes. Also clausterphobia(sp?). I played football as a kid and when I was at the bottom of the dog pile often times I'd freak out and start flailing in panic... then normally I'd get in trouble for acting irrational. yeah whatever.

4. the Pollo Loco

the Pollo Loco Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Santa Cruz,CA
    spiders!!! [​IMG]

5. Christie Loves Silkies

Christie Loves Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

clausterphobia is quite common.

My phobia of fire is really really bad, I dont know what caused it, been like it since i was a kid
    I have dreams where I'm tied up and slowly burnt to death.

6. Quote:i'm kind of a pyromaniac XD (not really, but i do love setting things aflame)

7. my most major phobia has got to be the fear of horses (i don't know the name for it) i'm afraid they'll kick me!

8. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I really like spiders, except for walking into a web, but I hate to get wet. I don't mind being wet, just not getting wet.

9. wait, my worst fear hands down is my fear of things that i cannot see. like when its dark and i can't see anything around me, i usually freak out. but sometimes i'm ok in the dark. but even during the day, i can just totally lose it cuz of things i cannot see and i have the feeling something-out-of-the-ordinary is near

10. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    I hate spiders, I'm a claustrophobic, and I also hate one thing...
    THE GODDESS KIKI THE GREAT HEN SQUAKING!!!!!

([​IMG])

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by