Phoenix 6010 incubator--help!

mimigwen

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 22, 2010
Hi gang,
I've aquired an old Phoenix 6010 incubator intended for hatching Emu and Ostrich eggs (apparently) that needs some fine tuning and replacement parts to get it working correctly. I'm having trouble getting the temps to stabilize, and apparently the rheostat is shot. Does anyone have information on who the manufacturer is, where I can get replacement parts--or God fordid, a look at an instruction manual?

I think it will be awesome once it's tweaked. My husband used to do electronics for the Marines in their helicopters, so I have help, but I need places to get information.

Can anyone help?? Please??

Mary in Texas

Gateway, tried to pm u but couldn't. We are about to buy a phoenix 6010 and wanted to know if u could copy those manuals for us too? Gladly pay you. Our email is [email protected]. pls send us your answer and Contact info. Phone would be great.

Hello. I realize I'm replying to a very old thread, but I am also looking for the manual for the Phoenix 6010 and hoping you may still have them and be willing to email me a copy also. I'm happy to pay any cost associated. Thanks!!

Hi - I have the manuals you are looking for - for both the incubator and the electronic control.

I realize this post is extremely old but I needed to give it a try! I am also looking for a Phoenix 6000 series instruction manual an was hoping and praying you still had it so I could get a copy. I’ll glady reimburse you for any cost. Please contact me at: [email protected] or 409-718-0124. Post recently made February 2018***

I realize this post is extremely old but I needed to give it a try! I am also looking for a Phoenix 6000 series instruction manual an was hoping and praying you still had it so I could get a copy. I’ll glady reimburse you for any cost. Please contact me at:[email protected] or 409-718-0124. Post recently made February 2018***

I realize this post is extremely old but I needed to give it a try! I am also looking for a Phoenix 6000 series instruction manual an was hoping and praying you still had it so I could get a copy. I’ll glady reimburse you for any cost. Please contact me at:[email protected] or 409-718-0124. Post recently made February 2018***

Hi gang,
I've aquired an old Phoenix 6010 incubator intended for hatching Emu and Ostrich eggs (apparently) that needs some fine tuning and replacement parts to get it working correctly. I'm having trouble getting the temps to stabilize, and apparently the rheostat is shot. Does anyone have information on who the manufacturer is, where I can get replacement parts--or God fordid, a look at an instruction manual?

I think it will be awesome once it's tweaked. My husband used to do electronics for the Marines in their helicopters, so I have help, but I need places to get information.

Can anyone help?? Please??

Mary in Texas

Back
Top Bottom