Phoenix 6010 incubator--help!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by mimigwen, May 15, 2011.

1. mimigwen

mimigwen New Egg

Oct 22, 2010
    Hi gang,
    I've aquired an old Phoenix 6010 incubator intended for hatching Emu and Ostrich eggs (apparently) that needs some fine tuning and replacement parts to get it working correctly. I'm having trouble getting the temps to stabilize, and apparently the rheostat is shot. Does anyone have information on who the manufacturer is, where I can get replacement parts--or God fordid, a look at an instruction manual?

I think it will be awesome once it's tweaked. My husband used to do electronics for the Marines in their helicopters, so I have help, but I need places to get information.

Can anyone help?? Please??

Mary in Texas

2. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
  3. gateway2314

gateway2314 New Egg

May 20, 2014
    Hi - I have the manuals you are looking for - for both the incubator and the electronic control.

4. babalubird

babalubird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Gateway, tried to pm u but couldn't. We are about to buy a phoenix 6010 and wanted to know if u could copy those manuals for us too? Gladly pay you. Our email is [email protected]. pls send us your answer and Contact info. Phone would be great.

5. LittleBittaLuck

LittleBittaLuck New Egg

May 4, 2017
    Hello. I realize I'm replying to a very old thread, but I am also looking for the manual for the Phoenix 6010 and hoping you may still have them and be willing to email me a copy also. I'm happy to pay any cost associated. Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by