Phoenix/ longtail roosters WA will ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Napalongtail, May 13, 2008.

1. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    I still have 4 fabulous fellas that I held over the winter to breed from, Chicks are hatched and now its time to make room for this years peeps. 1 BBR, 1 Blond mahogany blue, 1 silver blue and a long tail hybrid that is black with golden hackles and saddles. All are good natured well mannered, and handled frequently. Tails are averaging at 10 months old 22 inches. I will be happy to e-mail pics and prices and will work on individual photos posted soon although you can find the boys in my photo bucket.
    I can and have shipped usually shipping is about $40 If you'ld like a matching hen I can oblige there too. Boxes are buyers responsibility a triple nest is best as the boys tails do take up much room.

2. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Just giving this a bump up!! $20 cockerals plus shipping and a hen can be added for $10.

3. 4F FARM

4F FARM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    North Idaho
    I'll vouch for her birds. They are gorgeous and JJ is wonderful to work with. Anyone looking for some nice birds and a great person to work with should respond.

4. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    is it 20$ shipping included? if so we have a deal. maybe.

5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Quote:I don't think so, ticks

I can and have shipped usually shipping is about $40

$20 cockerals plus shipping

Boxes are buyers responsibility​

6. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington