Photo Contest Win $100 top prize

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by purelypoultry, Jul 15, 2011.

1. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    Purely Poultry is hosting a photo contest with $100 store credit top prize! Check out our link for more information. Purely Poultry Photo Contest

2. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Do they have to be adult chickens? And do they need to be full body shots? I have TONS of really nice chick pictures and close ups but I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.

3. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    Are they going to be using the photos to sell their chicks? Pretending that they are photos of their own breeding stock?

4. jwg423

jwg423 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2011
    Minnesota
    Quote:It is clearly stated when you enter the contest what will be done with your photo

5. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    They do not have to be adult chickens. They can be any age. They do not have to be head shots. We are looking for photos that people will love! The winners are done by voting. the photos with the most votes win.

There is the potential that we might use the photos on our breed pages. We are not pretending that they are photos of our breeding stock. We would only use images on our product pages that accurately portray the quality of the birds that we sell. The photos would also be able to be used on our blog and other areas of our website. That is what we get for your chance to win the prizes.

6. blitz1027

blitz1027 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2011
    Natchitoches
    Tried entering a few times but my pictures don't show up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by