Post #1300 go look at it and vote below

• Total voters
Pics
He’s a Buff Cochin.
Here’s the color version.
D68F4515-91FE-4B4F-86A4-D652C9DCE249.jpeg
I like that too.

@All4Eggz

1. Not a great angle, unless you was looking for that angle. If you were, the two birds on the sides are distracting. Lightening is good. The background is a little bit loud, but not too much. Blurring it up a little might help. If you're good with the angle, go left a little. Capture the side of his face with more of his tail.
  2. Again, angle. His middle area looks closer to the camera than the rest of his body. You would of wanted a better angle of his face. He's slightly looking away. Plus his face is a little bit too dark On the back of the picture, it looks like the fence got in the way a little? Some would say the hen is distracting. If she was looking, I'd say it's pretty cool.
  3. Go down lower. The bantam hen made the shot, but the rooster didn't. Going down to level would be good, and maybe darkening it up a tiny bit.
  4. Go down just a little bit more. Be level with the birds. The color in the top right corner could go without. Other than that, it's pretty good.
  5. Same as 2.
  6. Go left a little bit to center the rooster. Crop out the hen. Maybe darken a little, but not much. Moving your angle would of removed the green poles. Other than that, good picture. I really like how you captured the clearness of his "teeth".
  7. Same as 1.
  8. The fencing is in the way. The hen's face is cut off, so remove her from the picture. For the breed, the hen doesn't match, so she should be moved anyways. Center the rooster, and move angle a little to get his face flat.
  9. Looks awesome! Would remove hen on left.
  10. The position of the rooster isn't great... He's finishing his crow, so he looks more like he's yelling something, not crowing. A side angle would of looked better for that timing.
  11. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! The blurred background covers up the mess, so that's good. To the right person, the front foot/leg should of been clearer, but not too big of a deal.
  12. Pretty good. The grass in the front is distracting. Blurring it up could help with that. Maybe come in a little, and remove some from the top.
  13. Very good. The grass/sticks is a little distracting. She started closing her left third eyelid, but not really a concern.
  14. Very good again. His left side of his face is too dark, unless you was looking for that look.
  15. The hen should of been centered, or to the right. IMPO, I don't like the look on her face. I love the blurring job on this one.
  16. Gorgeous! The pole on the ground and the hen by her tail could of not been in the picture, but the whole look of the picture makes up for it. If you wanted to, move her to the right a little bit, but I think it's good either way.

Aside from the busy background, what’s wrong with this pic?
View attachment 3165772
Whatever adjustment you did to it was too much. If you zoom in around the comb and beak, you have hazing going on from pushing it too far. Back the vibrance down a bit, and maybe desaturate it slightly too.

Whatever adjustment you did to it was too much. If you zoom in around the comb and beak, you have hazing going on from pushing it too far. Back the vibrance down a bit, and maybe desaturate it slightly too.
the rooster looks oversaturated
The saturation was untouched, but I did play with the vibrance a bit.
Lowered saturation and vibrance:
9FCAAE00-659E-40EF-9F79-416B0AD53DAE.jpeg

Also blurred the background more to make it seem less busy and less distracting.

Better?

196E88C0-4389-42E7-9459-A58644BBF83C.jpeg

One of my biggest pet peeves with the Portrait feature is that it blurs the feet and beak because they’re small details… small, but very noticiable if blurred to much.
This one wasn’t too bad.
62C9B98A-0DD3-4890-8ADD-7172C9153FAA.jpeg

^Blurred background more.

Back
Top Bottom