1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Photo of the week

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Must Be Losing It, May 16, 2008.

1. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    Might I say, that is one beautiful chicken!!

I look forward to the photo of the week and cannot wait until my chickens are equally honored.

Julie

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Julie, I agree, that picture from S6bee is really a great example of the perfect BYC POW! Very crisp and clear. Focused on the chicken and a bit unique.

For everybody submitting POWs:

We get a LOT of POW submissions and while we generally try to go in order of when they were submitted, we definitely will give priority to clearer, crisper, better looking pictures.

Everyone remember, these pictures are the very first impression people usually get when they visit the BYC home page and the forum index. The experts say that someone makes a decision to stay on a site or leave within 2-3 seconds of landing on the page. We want to make sure they love what they see and want to stick around. [​IMG]

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Quote:Well then you need to have more duck pics up there.

[​IMG]

4. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Now they are cute. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Cheekon

Cheekon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    NY

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by