Photo review Help please!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by bargain, Jan 16, 2011.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Okay I may not have the best place to put this. Lost my old website and have been shadow building a new one.

After four days, I now have a new website with additional photos and plan to add more, but would a few of you please check to see if my website is alive for you. There are several new photos on the site but am waiting to add more until I can be sure that you can see it all. Will you please look and see if you can see photos of our Blue/Black and Splash Orpingtons?

For those of you who may have pm'd me in the past 4 days, I'll try to catch up with all the pm's after chores and church!

http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/

Thanks and have a great day. Nancy

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  2. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Tested all the pages, and the BBS Orpington photo's, no problem showing up here, I'm also using Internet Explorer.
    Thumbs up! [​IMG]

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I love it! I had no problem navigating the site!

4. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Windows 7 and Firefox, and they came up fine.

5. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Works for me! I'm using Safari [​IMG]

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks y'all...Now I'll make a copy of all the work on this one and start up loading photos! If you have a website somewhere, I recommend that you copy everything you can in terms of the wording especially....It was a massive melt down everyone had that had a site there. Technology technology.... The Lord blessed me to hurry and get a new place before the other one totally locked,,,,It appears only now in cache and is only partial there....Well have a great day! Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by