Photo, Smiley, Editor, Emails, and other recent issues - BYC's Tech Team Is Working On It!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We've seen an abnormal amount of bugs and our technicians are aware of them and are digging into the code to figure out what happened and what can be fixed.

The biggest issues on the forefront of our testing are:

1. Problems with uploading pictures
  2. Problems with smileys and the reply / editor
  3. Problems with email subscriptions
  4. A few other smaller issues

We hope to have some updates on these issues soon and we thank you for your patience as we try to troubleshoot and fix these problems!

If you are experiencing any of these or other problems please do the following:

1. Review our troubleshooting guide here!
  2. Search the feedback section for other reports of the same / similar problem
  3. Reply to one of the existing threads with all the details about your situation, browser, errors, etc. so we can have as many details as possible to find and fix the problem

YAY!!!!!!!
ya.gif

I'm not sure that I am having a problem with pictures, however I can't really tell. I'm new to this and can't seem to figure out how to post pictures where everyone else seems to be posting. The only place I can see them is on my profile. I'd like to post them for others to see. Can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

wvWyandotte wrote: I'm not sure that I am having a problem with pictures, however I can't really tell. I'm new to this and can't seem to figure out how to post pictures where everyone else seems to be posting. The only place I can see them is on my profile. I'd like to post them for others to see. Can you tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

No, you're doing fine (welcome!). There is some quantity of posts new members are required to make (if this hasn't changed) before pictures can be linked into threads. Most spammers don't have the patience to futz around with waiting.

However, I'm able to see those fine shots of your chooks by going to your profile and reviewing your default album. You could suggest members, in threads, take a look that way until you reach the required number of posts..

Oh, okay didn't know that, thank you. So until I reach that point the only place I will see my photos is on my own profile default? How will I know when I have reached the quantity? There seem to be a lot of thing I'm not sure how or when to use so if you have any pointers of the basics I would appreciate a little direction on how too.
hu.gif
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom