Photo votes needed

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Colored Egg Farmer, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

Ok if anyone could help us it would be great [​IMG]

My gf (tiramisu) and I entered a photo contest for a camera and could really use your help. So if you could please book mark both our links and vote on them every day if possible. All help would be appreciated. Edit to add you can vote on both photos each day.

Tiramisu's link http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/46003/voteable_entries/5929391?order=votes&preview_key=d474362e861d11df9dbf123139091101

Colored
    Egg Farmer's link http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/46003/voteable_entries/5945386?order=recency&preview_key=d474362e861d11df9dbf123139091101

Thanks
    in advance !

If any other byc member is interested in also competing in all fairness we will put your link also on this thread. So just give me a pm of name and link and I'll add it as soon as I get the pm.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Jerrit I am gonna be completely honest with you. Arielle's pic is really cute. I KNOW you have better pics than one of an old swimming pool and messy concrete deck!!!!! I voted for hers, but I will put off on voting for you til you take your beer goggles off and post a better picture. I have seen your work.

3. Colored Egg Farmer

Quote:yes deb I know i didn't choose the best photo. The reason I chose mine is becasue the topic was on what was keeping you busy and the pool has been keeping me very busy while the chickens are out scratchign in the yard.

but thanks anyway for the one vote [​IMG]

4. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    I should have given mine a better title.. I thought there would be a descriptor thing when I did it, but there wasn't. [​IMG] Oh well, it's still an awesome enough title [​IMG]

Thanks for the compliment Deb [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Jerrit and I talked about it, and he can't change his photo now, but maybe next time he will think outside the box a little. Soooo off I go to vote!

6. Colored Egg Farmer

todays status

Tiramisu 2nd place
    Cef 3rd place
    unoffically

Thanks for all of you who voted so far! keep up the good work [​IMG]

7. Colored Egg Farmer

day 2 stats

Tiramisu 3rd
    Colored Egg Farmer 2nd (idk how i got there)

Keep on the votes we are only probalbly a few from the first place and last of all Thanks [​IMG]

8. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    Update:

Went into 5-6 place, but now back into 3rd and 4th.
    Only need a few votes, thanks to those who do/did vote [​IMG]

9. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Voted for you both.

10. Colored Egg Farmer

Quote:Thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by