1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Photobucket Help please

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by tabsmonsters, May 14, 2009.

1. tabsmonsters

tabsmonsters Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    I created a new account for pictures of our house we are trying to rent. When I am signed into my photobucket account, the link I posted on the ad in craigslist goes right into my account and allows whoever accesses it to make changes. I can't figure out how to keep that from happening except to stay logged out. Of course I am logged out now.

Here is the link:

http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/ntldv97/

2. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    You only copy the url info that is under the picture you want to post and paste that on the ad. You don't link to your entire photobucket account. It's done the same way as here on BYC. Plus, you should also go to preferences, or whatever it's called in photobucket and make your account private that way everyone in the world can't access it.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  3. tabsmonsters

tabsmonsters Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    Thanks for your reply. I made that account just for the house. I have a different one for personal use that is set private. I just thought I could link to it without giving the viewer full access.

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by