PHOTOBUCKET questions - please help!! - I got it! thanks!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DouglasPeeps, Apr 6, 2009.

1. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    I am looking for a little help with photobucket.

I have quite a few of my photos uploaded to photobucket. I have some pictures that I have on photobucket, but for some reason don't have saved on my computer. I have tried and tried to copy them so I can save them on my computer, to no avail. Can I do this? I want to be able to email them without inviting the person to view them with a link to photobucket. Is this possible? If you know the secret, please share..

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  2. FarmGirl01

FarmGirl01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    AR
    When you go on Photobucket, find your picture. See if you can right click on it. There is usually an option to move pic. I usually move the pic to MY Pics on my computer. There are other places it can be moved to. This is what I do.

3. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    If you right click on the picture and press save as it will save the picture to your computer.

4. soonerdog

soonerdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Send it to your email address in the photobucket invite. Then when it comes to your email save them onto your computer from your email.

5. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    Hi, if you click on the image in photobucket, it should takee you to a full size version, then right click and save as- if that doesn't do it, send me your link and i'll see if i can do it...

6. DouglasPeeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    I can copy/paste it to my computer under my pictures just like I can copy/paste it to an email. Can you tell me how to resize it? The picture is so tiny and when I try to make it bigger it pixelates. I am not sure how to resize it.

7. DouglasPeeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    I finally figured it out! Man, I won't forget to save it on my computer next time. Maybe I am just slow, but resizing it after saving it took a few steps.

Thank you all you for help!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by