photos for pfp

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
Hey! I thought it would be really cool to give everybody some free to use PFP and banners for your profile! (my images, not stolen randomly off the internet)

these images will be things like neatly decorated eggs, farm looking images, chicken footprints, etc. i will probably not post a ton about my chickens, definitely not the whole flock together or anything, because i want it to be not so specific, *of course you can though if you choose to upload images* so a few can use them if they would like.
i will constantly be updating with photos, and of course, feel free to share some photos of yours to . (If you do though, keep in mind your allowing others to use as pfps and banners! It MUST be your photo, not off the internet, not by someone elses, yours!)

im not allowing you to take credit for my images, just to use them. I will be posting images here for use.

also, no need to ask, just dont claim the image as yours and please give some credit!
mainly just give credit if someone asks if their your chickens or something, otherwise like i said, tottally fine! I would be very flattered for you to use one of my images.

Last edited:
7E2362F9-C316-44AF-8AE0-0D63D9744BAA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom