photos of duckie <3

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, May 25, 2011.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i saved the best picture for last.. i guess i missed the "mom we are taking a silly picture" memo. lol he's so silly. i love him. as you can see he LOOOOVES to get his picture taken.. what a ham

2. aineheartsyou

aineheartsyou Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    cute!

3. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    [​IMG]

4. tbitt

tbitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    IL
    Awww... that is so sweet! He likes you! [​IMG]

5. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Awwww! Look at his tongue sticking out like that in the last photo. LOL! Some birds seem to like being photographed, it seems. There's two ganders at the lake that seem to strike a pose when they see someone pointing a camera at them.

6. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    he's such a goof ball. idk how anyone couldn't like that duck. he's so freakin cute!!!! yeah he loves me. he follows me everywhere. when we first moved here he wouldn't go past a certain area.. and my dad was telling me about it.. i guess he tried to get duckie to walk all over. i said pshh i got this.. and he came past the invisible boundary line and followed me all over the yard lol. he's so cute when he's out there tearing up the grass for no reason lol

7. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    [​IMG] He really is gorgeous. Its amazing to see his face now!! After being out in the summer sun his caruncles look great!!! Not to much - just enough to make him look very handsome. He really is such a character. Give him a huge cuddle from me.... and poke you tongue back at him as well.. [​IMG]

8. mhwc56

mhwc56 Chillin' With My Peeps

what a very handsome muscovy.......[​IMG]

9. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    i will give him a cuddle for you ducky.. i love his face!!! so last night my mom and i are out with duckie.. my dad was there too.. there is an area in the yard i don't want him to go to because after cleaning and cleaning i STILL find nails and stuff.. (stupid owner before us) and so he went over there to look at out neighbors chickens and rooster.. i said duckie turn around and go back on the grass lol. he did! then he kept trying. i said duckie i can't see you turn around please and he did. at one he point he tried to go back over and looked at me and turned around LOL then after awhile he lunged at me so i decided he was time for him to go back in. soo my dad can't put him back in without picking him up and physically carrying him in the pen.. you should have seen my dad's face when i point to the pen and said duckie go inside and he went hahaha. then while later duckie peeked his head around so i could see and i told him to go to sleep.. i didn't see him the rest of the night. lol

i think it's sooo funny that he seems to understand follow directions pretty well. he's so smart!

10. the duck whisperer

the duck whisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2011
    Ohio
    That last pic made my day lol [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by