Photos of my flock o' babies!! :D

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
Here's some updated photos of your grandbabies Hinkjc, Justusnak and Harley's Girl!! They're growing like WEEDS!

Godric, the EE cockerel. From Harley's Girl's eggs.

Lupin, the EE cockerel. From Harley's Girl's eggs.

A Buff Orp pullet and Cho, the EE pullet. BO from Jody. Cho from Deb's eggs.

Buff Orp cockerels. From Jody. I've got 8 for sure.

Buff Orp pullets from Jody.

And Jody, these are the questionable reds I was talking about yesterday. The camera washed the comb out a bit, but it's a larger comb that's dark. I *think* hen, but wasn't 100%.

Last edited:

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
Aw, great pics. They're all growing so nicely. Cho is really pretty. I would guess pullet on that last pic too, altho there are random ones who like to cause confusion.

Jody

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
I figured.
It's my luck it'll wait to crow until after I offed the extra roos.

I forgot to add the "Pied Piper" photo. This is what greets me EVERY time I need to get into the run.

havi

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Waco, Texas
I love the black and white EE! I saw(I think) him in another pic somewhere and was wondering to myself what he was. From just his coloring I would want to keep him.

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
Quote:That black and white pullet is from Justusnak's EE eggs. If I'm not mistaken, her mother's an EE and father's a rumpless Aracauna.

havi

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Waco, Texas
Quote:Sorry.. if I would have read before I posted.
Lol. I was reading it as the text above the picture was for it. I thought to myself 'his' comb was a little on the smaller side for a boys. My mistake. But nonetheless..very beautiful! Wanna sell her?

Top Bottom