1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Photos of my flock o' babies!! :D

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by SterlingAcres, Sep 30, 2008.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Here's some updated photos of your grandbabies Hinkjc, Justusnak and Harley's Girl!! They're growing like WEEDS!

[​IMG]
    Godric, the EE cockerel. From Harley's Girl's eggs.

[​IMG]
    Lupin, the EE cockerel. From Harley's Girl's eggs.

[​IMG]
    A Buff Orp pullet and Cho, the EE pullet. BO from Jody. Cho from Deb's eggs.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Buff Orp cockerels. From Jody. I've got 8 for sure.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Buff Orp pullets from Jody.

And Jody, these are the questionable reds I was talking about yesterday. The camera washed the comb out a bit, but it's a larger comb that's dark. I *think* hen, but wasn't 100%.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Aw, great pics. They're all growing so nicely. Cho is really pretty. I would guess pullet on that last pic too, altho there are random ones who like to cause confusion.

Jody

3. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I figured. [​IMG] It's my luck it'll wait to crow until after I offed the extra roos.

I forgot to add the "Pied Piper" photo. This is what greets me EVERY time I need to get into the run.

[​IMG]

4. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    bump [​IMG]

5. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    bump x2 [​IMG] C'mon, aren't they gorgeous?! I can't be the only bias one. LOL

6. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    I'll agree with you!! They ARE agreat looking group!!!

7. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I love the black and white EE! I saw(I think) him in another pic somewhere and was wondering to myself what he was. From just his coloring I would want to keep him. [​IMG]

8. farmergal

farmergal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Nor Cal
    beautiful! I love the buff orps [​IMG] also, gorgeous tailfeathers on godric...

9. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:That black and white pullet is from Justusnak's EE eggs. If I'm not mistaken, her mother's an EE and father's a rumpless Aracauna.

10. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Quote:Sorry.. if I would have read before I posted. [​IMG] Lol. I was reading it as the text above the picture was for it. I thought to myself 'his' comb was a little on the smaller side for a boys. My mistake. But nonetheless..very beautiful! Wanna sell her? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by