1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Photos of my new fuzzy butts

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by marthalazar, Jun 11, 2011.

1. marthalazar

marthalazar Out Of The Brooder

Jun 4, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    We just got 4 new babies. 1 EE, 2 BRs and 1 Blue Andalusian. Here are a couple of photos. There are more on my blog (www.brooklynfeed.com ). Their fuzzy butts are the cutest!

[​IMG]
    One of the barred rocks

[​IMG]
    The other BR

[​IMG]
    The Blue Andalusian

[​IMG]
    The Easter Egger

I have to take new photos because they are now a week old and their fuzzy butts have been replaced with hilarious feathers poinking out. Anyone else want to share baby photos??

2. flnatv

flnatv Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    West Tennessee
    The first and last pictures are priceless.... ohhh how sweet. [​IMG]

3. rhs7111

rhs7111 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    The EE pic is adorable...she looks like a diva who's had enough and is walking out of the photo shoot! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  4. Spires6

Spires6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Ohio
    Very cute and great photos!

5. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Quote:I'm...too sexy for my fuzz - too sexy for my fuzz...lol Walking the chick walk.

Cute chicks ya' got there OP! [​IMG]

6. marthalazar

Jun 4, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    Quote:I'm...too sexy for my fuzz - too sexy for my fuzz...lol Walking the chick walk.

Cute chicks ya' got there OP! [​IMG]

It's funny how much attitude one chick can exude. We're having so much fun with them! Hopefully we'll do another photo shoot today.

7. jenkassai

jenkassai Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    How on EARTH do you people get such great photos of your chics??!! [​IMG] I'd love to get some good pics of my little fuzz butts but am only able to snap them in the brooder. Do you have a special chick studio set up?! [​IMG]

8. meowmmy65

meowmmy65 Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2011
    Toledo
    adorable!

Here's a few of mine back on the day they arrived - May 3 - just one day old! Hard to believe my big chickens (I know - they will only get bigger) were cute little babies just a few weeks ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. marthalazar

Jun 4, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    Quote:My husband and I are photographers. I kicked myself because we didn't do proper photos of our chicks last time. Here's a photo of our chick studio. My husband took the photos while I made sure the chick didn't leap to its death.
    [​IMG]

I have plenty of brooder photos as well. [​IMG]

10. marthalazar

Jun 4, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    Meowmy65, your babes are so sweet! People always wonder why I don't have a classic fuzzy yellow chick!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by