1. quetsweyo

quetsweyo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] i was drifting through looking for hints on how to stick a picture in the my page i am trying to make and i noticed a lot of questions about that from people who actually know what they are doing! now i dont feel like such a DA. I have: one flashdrive, a cell phone, a library computer, and a digital camera. if i add these things together will i be able to post or upload a picture someday? as far as computer tech goes i am positively neolithic. could i mail you the pictures? and, please, what the hoot is a "sticky"? who is Sticky? Theres one of those on the other forum i visit too. he sure gets around. Q

2. cackydoodledoo

cackydoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2011
    Crazyville, USA
    As a newbie you can't post pics yet. A sticky is a topic that everyone feels is important so they make it a sticky so it stays at the top of that group or heading!! HTH

ETA [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
  3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

You should be able to add pictures to your BYC page fine. Have you gone through all the information here?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=2-Personal_Pages

If you have, and are still stuck, reply with:

• Did you receive any error messages (if yes, what were they)?
    • What exactly did you do before / after the problem happened?
    • Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)

4. dkvart1

dkvart1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    quewts [​IMG] I'm glad I'm not the only who looked in vain for those darn sticky's! If you look at the Index, it lists the different topic's by sections, if there are sticky's they show up there. I drove myself batty looking at first!

Good luck getting them pictures uploaded.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by