Photos

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by connerhills, Feb 9, 2014.

1. connerhills

connerhills Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Would some one please explain , in a step by step method of how you put photos on this site.. Thank you George,,,,,,,,, way not as good on this stuff as FBC [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. new 2 pfowl

new 2 pfowl Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2012
    California
    Here you go!

When you are writing a post and want to include a picture:
    1. Click on the little picture of a landscape (purple arrow)

[​IMG]

2. Then you will see a button that says Upload Files (purple arrow)

[​IMG]

3. When you click on this, you will see the image files you have on your computer.
    You will be able to look in documents, on desktop, etc.
    When you find the image you want, double click on the image.

4. You will then see the following screen.
    Yellow arrow shows you the progress of your upload.
    Green arrow lets you pick the size you'd like the image to be in your post.
    Red arrow is where you click to submit your image - make sure you wait until it is done loading.

[​IMG]

That should do it!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. HS Pye

HS Pye Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2013
    Texas
    Just click the button circled in red and select a photo and you're good to go ;).
    [​IMG]

HS Pye

4. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    Oooh are you going to post photos of your birds!!!?? I am excited! [​IMG]

5. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    X2. Love to see em.
    [​IMG]

6. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

X3!

-Kathy

7. connerhills

connerhills Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Thanks to you who gave me instructions on this ... Yes,, am going to try when I get to feeling better and get out for a while.. george

8. frenchblackcopper

frenchblackcopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    East central Illinois
    George,," way not as good on this stuff as FBC [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] " Back in high school us guys used to laugh at other guy classmates who took typing class. Little did we all know then that 20 years later most of us would have a keyboard in front of us and use it daily. My little website experience came from doing A LOT of reading then visiting the man who helped us get into importing and raising German Shepherds. Aside from a passion for dogs, he is self taught on html scripting and coding. His websites are vibrant and stand alone when it comes to being unique and easy navigation. Plus he has one of the largest resource websites for German Shepherds in the USA. I learned a lot from him and although I don't know the coding-script backend (that is all done automatically now with templates and plugins) I guarantee you peacock kingdom will be on the first page of google searches within 6 months. Please remember it takes 3 months for every search bot to find and search your site. I've explained about page indexing and name-reference use in the domain name. The picture upload link here isn't marked very well.Once you click on the "Insert Image" link Embed an Image box opens up. In the upper left side click on Upload Files,,then you must navigate to where your picture is at on your computer. I put my pictures on My Desktop so their easy to find and after uploading some then I right click on my desktop and make a new file,and then drag-drop the pictures in that file. Maybe we should start a My Computer thread here???

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by