1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Photoshoot for a Children's Clothing Catalog. Yes there are chickens.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ericsgirlie, Jul 29, 2011.

1. ericsgirlie

ericsgirlie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Easton, MD
    We were supposed to have the shoot at a barn and I was to bring the chickens. It fell through literally hours before the shoot [​IMG] So we had to settle for a beautiful Provential Garden [​IMG] This is a new catalog but after the shoot, the owner has decided to use chickens in every shoot and make it her trademark. She is considering even changing her logo [​IMG] Here are some of the photos.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Sassafras

Sassafras Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2011
    N.H.
    Those are really well done. The chickens definitely make the kids cuter![​IMG]

3. Darlasmum

Darlasmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2009
    La Crescenta, CA
    I wonder- did the chickens make a nice distraction for the kids-- thinking the smiles and facial expressions would come more naturally?

4. Mychickshatched!

Mychickshatched! Out Of The Brooder

Oct 16, 2009
    Oregon
    So cute. Beautiful Photography. I love the first two pics!

5. Larkspur88

Larkspur88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    South Carolina
    I really like these. The chickens seemed to really open the kids up too. Love the boy making faces at the one!

6. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    How cute! You should bring a Turken in next time, see how the kids react to that. [​IMG]

7. BovieVei

BovieVei Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2011
    Walnut Creek, CA
    [​IMG]

8. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    very cute!

9. ChicKat

ChicKat Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Fabulous photography! Really excellent.

I was so surprised to not only see a Golden Comet, but one that is bading at that. She appears to me to be missing feathering behind her comb. My Golden Comet is beginning to loose feathers there too.

Wow.

10. ericsgirlie

ericsgirlie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Easton, MD
    Quote:Thank you everyone, it was a fun shoot! Do they bald when they are older? We got her like 6 weeks ago and none of the hens are laying [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by