Phresh Phrizzle eggs phor sale / shipped phrom SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Sep 8, 2007.

1. **18 eggs now**
    Lol, Fresh Frizzle eggs from my frizzle hen pen.
    The hens are frizzled Cochin and frizzled Cochin / Silkie crosses --- all blacks and blues.
    The roo in the pen is a smooth Cochin (lemon blue).
    Here're a couple pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got 14 now (laid 9/7 and 9/8) and will include whatever they lay tomorrow and mail Mon, 9/10.
    $20.00 includes Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation.

If you are interested, post here or email me.

Thanks,
    Lisa
    [email protected]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  2. Still available to ship Mon.

Lisa

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Sorry, Lisa, dont want no Phreaky Phrizzles, LOL.

Just funnin' ya! [​IMG] I love the Lemon Blue Cochin, though! He's a beaut!

4. Lol, phreaky phrizzles is right [​IMG]
    I phorgot to to mention there are 3 blue naked neck phrizzle girls in the pen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't think they were laying yet, but maybe? Those combs / wattles are looking mighty red all of a sudden.

Lisa

5. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Sent you an e-mail. [​IMG]

6. Hi Kim, Got it and just replied.
    Looks like this group is sold.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

7. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

8. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    I would have bought them in a flash except I just got 6DOZEN eggs from my secret swap partner today!! LOL 10 were broke but I dont have much room left. Hey Lisa, I have 6 eggs hathced and atleast 3 more to go, maybe 4. I have 5 under a broody BK tailed Buff Jap and then I had the others under an americana hen. She freaked when the first one pipped and so they went into the bator. I have 3 of those hatched and 1 partially hatched. I candled the other and it is moving so we will see. I looked under the broody and she had 3 hatched this morning and 1 partially hatched. I think 2 of those were NN and the other not. The ones in the house are 1 NN and 2 not so far. I GOT NN's!!!!! THanks a bunch!!! I will have to get some frizzles from you next year. The DH is about to go bonkers with all the eggs I have still to hatch..lol I still have 2 dozen more to come and I am sure glad I have a bunch of hens going broody. Thanks again. Jenn

I will post pics later when they finish hatching.

9. Woohoo, naked necks for Jenn! Good job incubating! You know, it was lucky you got the eggs when you did. Less than a week later those dogs dug under the fence and I lost over 20 of the NN girls.
    I can't wait to see pics [​IMG]

Holy Crow! 6 dozen eggs?

Kim, Hubby just left for the PO with the box of eggs, so they'll be headed your way soon. I'll send you the DC# when he gets back.

I'll have more eggs available if anybody wants to hatch some.

Thanks!
    Lisa

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  10. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Wow, 18 eggs for $20, I wish I had seen that earlier. I would love to have some frizzles and some naked necks. Dang, I am always a day late and a dollar short. Great looking birds you have there.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by