PIC heavy: New fluffy butts; which ones do I want??

hugs.gif

First, second, weird one (because the ugly ones are usually the most gorgeous as hens,lol) and the yellow with black stripe. They are so cute!

Wait, how many did you say you wanted again? lol

Burnt Sienna, old man, and black and white. And the ones in between and those that have yet to hatch to round it out. Lets review our basic principles of chicken math: 2 bantams = 1, 1 out = 2 in, and CHICKS DONT COUNT (my personal favorite)
big_smile.png

Quote:
read this to hubby; he said I DONT WANT TINY CHICKENS; (ie: bantams) lol...so replacement value of the bantams is similar to the insuranceo f your house..right? so instead of 2 bantams =1 chick; we have to double it to replace the 2 bantams w/regular size chicks...so thats 4!

I agree, take them all. CHICKS DON"T COUNT! so you get to take them all! (I decided I could go hog wild with chicks because I was bound to lose some. Have 31 chicks and haven't lost a one...going on 4-6 weeks depending which ones, but they are still CHICKS! so they don't count. I have 12 chickens (and some littles)

On the B/W does it have any white on top of head? BCM usually have feathered shanks. The adorable first pic...are those legs green? If so, with the puffy cheeks, I would say EE, otherwise no clue besides cuteness personified, send him my way I will take him. The yellows with the stripes down their back and the eyeliner, no clue but I do not think they are EE's, I have the same thing and they don't have face muffs, or the green legs. There are lots of breeds with eyeliner, just need to figure out what it is we have lol.

no to the feathered shanks....

per the first chick; dunno; I dont remember true green legs; maybe an olivey looking?? I'll go see tomorrow; they had more hatch gasp!!!

I didnt get to go up today and see what/how many mnore they had!

Back
Top Bottom