Pic Heavy Silkies & Angel roos or Pullets?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by BloominOrchid, May 30, 2010.

1. BloominOrchid

BloominOrchid Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Worcester Township
    here are my little YaYas...im thinking I may have a roo or two!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and angel who is 8 weeks...what breed?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks Peeps!

2. ve

ve Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Palmetto GA
    Angel is Easter Egger.For the silkies is too early to say boy or girl especialy from picture.Sorry

Last edited: May 30, 2010
  3. Jasper_899

Jasper_899 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2009
    Alaska
    My black Silkie chicks look to be the same age as yours and I believe I have two roos and one pullet. The two roos play fight alot. That is all they do besides eat and drink, and their combs are wider compared to the pullet. And her crest is larger and rounder, while the "roos" are more pointed back. I can try to get a picture of them, but they are all over the place they never stand still. This is my first time raising more then one Silkie at a time so its a lot easier then just raising one and not being able to compare them to a brother or sister.

4. BloominOrchid

BloominOrchid Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Worcester Township
    [​IMG] I know those little Silkies were slippery little suckers! Ill keep an eye on them, they are darling just the same. I won them at chicken Stock and a lil EE too, they all run together so we call them the YaYa's like Yaya sisterhood, they are a hoot. Post pics of yours Id like to see them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by