*Pic Heavy* Some birds for sale(Southern CA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by S n M Poultry, Jun 10, 2008.

1. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    I have a breeder pair of Lemon Blue modern Makers. It is a Lemon Blue cockerel and a Lemon Splash pullet. You will get 50% Lemon Blue offspring and 50% Lemon SPlash offspring out of these breeding. Im asking $50 for the pair. Here are some pics: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pair of fawn duckwing OEGB makers . A fawn dkw cock and a silver dkw hen. These are both SQ birds ecpacially the hen. You will get 50% Fawn DKW and 50% silver dkw offspring from these birds. I paid $80 for the pair i can let them go for $50. Here are some pics: [​IMG]

1 pair of courtnix quail. i hatched these from eggs i got from a breeder in FL. They have all their toes and they are quit friendly. $15 for the pair.(i can throw one in for free but it got all its head feathers plucked out by turkey poults before i could seperate them and it has a crooked beak.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 pet quality white silkie chick. I hatched it out of my showgirl pen and it only has 8 toes instead of 10 toes. you take it for $7
    [​IMG]

I also have some hatching eggs for sale on my website. All eggs are in stock eccept for the OEGB eggs.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  2. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Ohh and the feathers on the OEGB arnt in the best condition right now due to being in a breeding pen.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  3. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Sale pending on the silkie chick....

4. Tripp

Tripp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Munford, TN
    Have you sold the quail yet and will you ship?

Thanks

Tripp

5. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    your showgirls are beautiful

6. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Tripp, I still have the quail but i cant ship.

angelmarie, thanks for the compliments on my showgirls

7. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Ok the silkie chick is still availible

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by