*****PIC OF PULLET 12/21/11***** NPIP, Pair French Splash Marans

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crfarm, Dec 18, 2011.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    this is the actual Cockeral you are bidding on. He does have feathered legs. He is lightly feathered all the way down his legs. I can take a close up if interested. Just email for pics as it's much easier and quicker to get sent. He is more of a blue splash in that instead of white body he has a bluish tint to him. Very friendly and follows me around. Was going to keep him but looking to cut back some. Already interested in the hens. The Pullet is about 5 months old. I will try and get a pic to post of her soon. These are from our 3rd generation of Splash we have been working on.
    Shipping is Express Mail with Hold for Pickup. There are no guarantees on shipping. You are taking a risk. Shipping includes new box and all the necessities for shipping.
    Payment is Paypal and account is [email protected] Payment is due day auction ends. I will try Western Union wire for those that don't have Paypal. I can also send an invoice for those that don't have Paypal and you can pay as a Paypal guest with a Credit Card. If not paid for or an arrangement made within 24 hours of auction ending the backup bidder will be contacted. Have to do this due to recent non payments of auctions.
    Also should something happen that the bird cannot be shipped your money will be returned. Previously I had offered replacements when something came up but due to recent transaction of me going OVER and compensating at my expense to please buyer and buyer still unhappy, a refund will be sent. This RARELY happens but with live animals things happen.
    NPIP and AI tested. Please make sure you are able to receive birds on your end. Should there be any extra red tape please keep in mind buyer is responsible for any other testing, vet fees etc. I don't mind going through them. If there is a delay in shipping due to testing any extra weight fees for shipping will need to be adjusted and paid before the birds are shipped. If there is any question please contact me BEFORE bidding.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  2. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    pics of the pullet

3. KalikoFarms

KalikoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    Are These The Same Ones On Rare Bird Auctions.

4. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    forgot these were here and ended that auction until this one is over. [​IMG] Was having a sometimers.
    I do have 2 pairs exactly alike. same type roo and same type pullet, same ages.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by