Pic of the week info?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Mr. Ree, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    I was just wondering how I submit a pic for Pic of The Week. I have the cutest picture and was wanting to submit it and was wondering how I would do that?

~Casey:barnie

2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Hiya, Casey! I asked this question too. Send it to CC.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

4. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    thanks, I just sent my favorite chick's photo in to cc, [​IMG] my problem is that I usually just go to straight to this forum from my Outlook express inbox so I miss the photos. I won't anymore. LOL

5. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Wow, I decided I had better go to the home page and put a short cut on my desktop as to just going straight to the forum all the time and I found MY LUCY'S PICTURE AS PIC OF THE WEEK!!! [​IMG] I just love this little pullet. She is so tame but if I hold any other pullet she waits till they down off my lap and gives them a good peck on the head! [​IMG]
    Thank You !!! [​IMG]

6. Nifty-Chicken

---- WARNING ---- SHAMELESS PLUG ---

The new pic of the week is my oldest daughter Alana with our two new silver laced wyandotte chicks and her "Where's my peeps" t-shirt. I just HAD to post this tonight.... sorry if I'm abusing my power, but I figure I should get a little special treatment on this one! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Nifty-Chicken

8. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Rob, Alana is gorgeous! [​IMG] That smile! How do you ever say no to her?? Glad we are back on schedule and hope everyone sends in a pic to the pic of the week. We all love pics!! Oh, the chicks are cute too, just hard to pay attention to them with such a darling child. [​IMG]

9. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    hi , pretty new here. can we send a pic that is not of a chicken or rooster?

and where do we send it to. i am confused as to that too.

thanks for the help! i love this site.

10. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Hi Wendy, welcome! [​IMG] send you question and/or picture to [email protected] she will take care of you. I don't know the answer to that question. LOL I think you can send a pic of anything if there is a chicken in it but not sure about that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by