Pick and Choose Ducks/Chickens (Standard and Banty)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jab91864, Apr 20, 2008.

1. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I have the following available and you can pick and choose what to buy for your package.

Each package is $18 and that includes a dozen eggs and priority shipping.

Self Blue D'uccle eggs (limited supply....only 4 per order please)

Asst. Banty (some pure, some mixed...mostly cochins, silkies and silkie x cochin) ** see below

Asst Standard ... (some will be pure, some will be mixed) **see below

Runner duck eggs ...(fawn and white hens, black hen, black drake) (limited supply....only 4 per order please)

**For the most part my flock runs together (with the exception of the D'uccles at this time. So you cannot pick and choose breeds but may pick standard or banty or both. My flock contains the following adult breeds ::

**Standard Hens~ Buff Orps, Australorps, Chanteclers, Blue & Black Cochins, BLRWyandottes, GLWyandotte, Lt Brahma, EE's
    **St Roo's~ Black Cochin, Blue Lace Red Wyandotte, Blue Orpington

** Banty Roo's ~ Silkies, Birchen Cochin, Salmon Faverolle, self blue D'Uccle
    **Banty Hens~ Silkies, Salmon Faverolle, Black and Blue Cochin, Silver Laced Cochin, Partridge Cochin , Millie Game hen, buff game hen & self blue D'Uccles

PM me for details if you want to do a money order. Paypal preferred (no e-checks) [email protected] ((((please put on the paypal what you are ordering and your screen name so I can match it up. A lot of folks just send a payment and it takes forever sometimes to match them up to a real name/screen name))

***If you want to do all of one type please pm me, I'm sure we can work something out***

Julie [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  2. reddchick07

reddchick07 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2008
    Hardin County, KY
    it says $18 per dozen but u only want 4 per order on the runners. how much do you want for the runner eggs and do you still have them?

3. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I can send a dozen runners....only because I collected some more this morning...lol.

$18 paypal and they are yours shipped priority. I can send this morning or tomorrow morning if you send payment (assuming you want them).

paypal is ;;; [email protected] no e-checks please.

Julie [​IMG]

4. reddchick07

Apr 20, 2008
    Hardin County, KY
    i'd buy a dozen but i'm having difficulty figuring out paypal

5. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Do you already have a paypal acct or not yet ???

Julie

6. reddchick07

Apr 20, 2008
    Hardin County, KY
    no i don't. i made a account today but can't figure out how to transfer funds from a checking account to paypal and soforth

7. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    There is a tab that says send money. If you linked the acct to your bank acct it should automatically come out and transfer to my paypal acct/or the person you are sending it to.

The send money tab
    You fill in the e-mail address of the person you are sending funds to
    You fill in the amount you are sending
    It asks if you are sending for goods or services

I dont know how long it takes to activate an acct thru paypal when it is new.

Would you rather send a money order ??? If so pm me for my address.

Julie [​IMG]

8. reddchick07

Apr 20, 2008
    Hardin County, KY
    ok, i'll try again later tonight and let you know how it goes..

9. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Hey Julie...do you still have eggs available? I'm looking to get some eggs this Sat and would like to add some others to make a full bator.

Would be interested in a few blue d'uccles and the standards.

Let me know [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by