Picked up my MM chicks today

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by jkcove08, Mar 22, 2008.

1. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Well, My daughter and I left this morning at 7am and picked up our chicks and were back home by 10:30.. Not bad, even though I roasted our butts off on the drive home to keep the babies nice and warm. I am soooo happy with the group. I bought the 25 rainbow pullet pack and received 1 extra chick with that. I also got 5 blue andalusian roos. They even sent and extra roo too..lol Then of course I forgot that you get that free exotic. I was so worried that I wouldnt be able to tell which one it was but my daughter noticed that we had only 1 feather legged in the bunch so that answered my question. I will get pics of the different groups in a few days when they are settled in. I ordered 30 and received 33. Everyone is doing fine, eating and drinking. Of course I have 6 otheres that hatched last night so there are even more in my brooder. Also from what I could tell I received at least 6 to 7 different breeds with my rainbow pack!! Way to go!!! The waiting starts. Jenn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  2. petlove

petlove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2008
    Skiatook, OK
    Nice looking group. Congrats! [​IMG]

3. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Oh what cuties! Lots of variety, cool

4. meant2bemommie

meant2bemommie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    California
    OH my they are just adorable! I love seeing that many chicks and all those colors!!!

5. wynedot55

wynedot55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    those chicks are just way to cute.all these chick pics has me wanting chicks an looking farward to getting some.

6. bossynbella

bossynbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2007
    Iowa
    They are so adorable, wish I could drive and get mine. Wish it was June so they would be here by now!!! We ordered the ornamental layer collection plus some extra cochins and silkies so I Can't wait till June2 Watching all these little ones grow is helping though!

7. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    LUCKY DUCK!

8. chcknrs

chcknrs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Kelso, WA
    oooooooooohhhhhhh, I want a rainbow pack! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by