**PICS ADDED!!** #2 Muscovy egg Hatched!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Bleenie, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

The #2 Muscovy egg in the bator finally hatched.. He's pretty active but has been slow to start wobblign around. After he detacked himself fom the shell I set him upright in a washcloth to help his weak little legs get some exercise. He's still pretty sticky but I wil get pics up soon!

It's a Black & white & looks like sidney did when he was baby [​IMG]

PS: I am also taking in another drake sometime soon. I had someone e-mail me about him a few days ago. He lost his mate and has been sad ever since..Black & white, I think nibbles will like him since she seems to be a bit of a loner from Sidney [​IMG]

ETA: It's bill is also a chocolate color but has black & yellow feet..gonna be so mixed up [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  2. Awesome , i love lil ducklings ! Will be waiting to see pics [​IMG]

3. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Fantastic news. Glad the second one hatched Ok after the loss of the first one.

I have 1 little Muscovy 4 days old. She is soo little- I cant put her with the duckling a week older than her yet. She is such a little cutie- Cant wait to see a pic of yours.

4. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    i wana seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Bleenie - Now ou should know better than to dangle a cute duckling in front of our noses without PICTURES!!

6. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Good news! [​IMG] [​IMG] Waiting for pic's!

7. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Congrats![​IMG]

8. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

the little guy is going pretty slow with the fluffing! his tummy is still closing up so hes still hanging out with the eggs in the brooder but really likes being held & snuggling, lol. I ill get pics for you all today! [​IMG]

9. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

PICS ADDED!!!!

10. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    omg. how sweeeeeeeeeeeet is that duckling?????? beautiful bill!!! look at his or her claws already!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by