PICS ADDED Black Copper Marans Flock For Sale! Kansas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DENALI, Jun 14, 2009.

1. DENALI

DENALI Songster

Feb 27, 2008
    EDIT: I added pics below, had the wife run out and take some, not the best and not what i would have taken but i added them below anyway. Please pardon the inclusion of some of my RIR hens as well as the one roo who has his tail feathers broken off. Thanks

Hate to do it but we will be away for to much time, to many times this summer and no one to care for them while we are gone. So i am selling my Black Copper Marans flock.
    I have 8 hens and 4 Roosters. All are well under a year old and all of the hens are laying. I am getting 5-7 eggs per day from the 8. They are Wade Jean lines and lay very nice dark eggs as pictured below (disregard the RIR eggs in first pic). These are my actual eggs from these actual BC's. One of them is laying some really cool large heavy spotted eggs that have a lighter base color but the spots are really dark. I also have all of my equipment for sale seperately including 2 hovabator genesis 1588's with turners.
    I am wanting $50 per hen and the roosters are included free in a take all or take none deal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Well, that's sad you can't find somebody to take care of them for you. If I was closer I'd chicken sit for you.

3. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Songster

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    Where in Kansas are you?

4. DENALI

DENALI Songster

Feb 27, 2008
    Quote:I am pretty much right in the middle of the state. 30 miles south of Hays off of I-70. Thanks

5. DENALI

DENALI Songster

Feb 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
  6. DENALI

DENALI Songster

Feb 27, 2008
    pics added

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Pretty [​IMG]

8. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Songster

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    Wish I lived closer! I would take them.

9. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Songster

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    I LOVE those egss! [​IMG]

10. MissDeb

MissDeb Songster

Apr 22, 2008
    Mat-su Alaska
    Hey Denali,

I need a good reliable incubator! I have been trying to get ahold of you. Email me or give me a shout.

Deb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: