PICS ADDED Black Copper Marans Flock For Sale! Kansas

DENALI

Songster
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
EDIT: I added pics below, had the wife run out and take some, not the best and not what i would have taken but i added them below anyway. Please pardon the inclusion of some of my RIR hens as well as the one roo who has his tail feathers broken off. Thanks

Hate to do it but we will be away for to much time, to many times this summer and no one to care for them while we are gone. So i am selling my Black Copper Marans flock.
I have 8 hens and 4 Roosters. All are well under a year old and all of the hens are laying. I am getting 5-7 eggs per day from the 8. They are Wade Jean lines and lay very nice dark eggs as pictured below (disregard the RIR eggs in first pic). These are my actual eggs from these actual BC's. One of them is laying some really cool large heavy spotted eggs that have a lighter base color but the spots are really dark. I also have all of my equipment for sale seperately including 2 hovabator genesis 1588's with turners.
I am wanting $50 per hen and the roosters are included free in a take all or take none deal.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

mymarans.jpg

mymaranshatch2.jpg

maransspeckled.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I am pretty much right in the middle of the state. 30 miles south of Hays off of I-70. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom