Pics from the Chicken Zoo

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenzoo, Dec 18, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

it's been a rainy day so I took some random pics...............

[​IMG]
    Hercules, my Orpington and his gals

[​IMG]
    My Blue Orp boys from Miss Prissy's eggs

[​IMG]
    My Spec Sux

[​IMG]
    CP's daughter- Chili Peppers Gal, Starburst & Marshmellow I hatched from Seminole Wind

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    What is it about Wyndottes and dirt ????

[​IMG]
    Who Turned Off The Lights ??

[​IMG]
    Some of my SF's that Semonial wind Shared with me...... love um

[​IMG]
    Mr. Squeeks showing off to one of his gals

[​IMG]
    Slim Jim begging for a chin rub

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  2. Della333

Della333 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2009
    Caledon Ontario
    Those were great shots!

3. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    They are all beautiful!!! [​IMG]

4. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Btw I love your Golden Laced Polish!!! I am trying to find one. The only problem is no one has one on Craigslist!! [​IMG]

5. Woods_Woman

Woods_Woman Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2009
    Oregon Rain Forest
    I like...You have gorgeous birds. I especially like the Polish, they are my favorite chicken breed so far. I have eggs incubating so I am hoping to add more polish to my small flock. Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics.

6. dickies chics

dickies chics Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2009
    Baldwinville MA
    what kind of chicken ( bird?) is Mr. Sqeeks?

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

So pretty!! [​IMG] Great pics! And yeah, we sure got a lot of rain, huh? I love it though.

8. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Quote:LOL, Mr. Squeeks is a Red Golden Pheasant.. He thinks he is quite handsome, the girls are still debating. LOL

9. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:LOL, Mr. Squeeks is a Red Golden Pheasant.. He thinks he is quite handsome, the girls are still debating. LOL

DH and I have long loved the look of Golden Pheasants. Do you sell any of your eggs by any chance? Do you happen to also have Ring Neck Pheasants? [​IMG]

10. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

DH and I have long loved the look of Golden Pheasants. Do you sell any of your eggs by any chance? Do you happen to also have Ring Neck Pheasants? [​IMG]

Hi, I will during breeding season. Last year I hatched every egg from Mr. Squeeks pen, he is quite the lady's man, LOL. I have Ringneck, Melalistic, Yellow Golden, Swinhoe and Silver pheasants. I still have some of Mr. Squeeks sons from last season. Just love them. They can be so friendly.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by