Pics from the kids' rodeo (extremely pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Buster, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Last night my boys participated in a kids' rodeo. It is put on by and benefits the local FFA. I thought I would share some pics of the events my kids participated in. The younger one raced a stick pony and they older one was in a ribbon pull.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. candyd

candyd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Corinth, NY
    How cute are they! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I have never heard of a stick pony race, that was the cutest thing! [​IMG]

3. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Love this! Wish these events were in Florida. My kids would LOVE to participate!!

4. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

That last pic is precious - he looks plum tuckered out! [​IMG]

5. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG]

My kids would have LOVED that.

6. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    That is cruel and unusual punishment. What did those kids do that they deserve that?
    I could hear the country music coming through those pictures.

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

On the way home, my four year old said he didn't want to be a cowboy anymore. I asked him why not? He said because he couldn't catch a chicken! He was so disappointed. I told him not to worry, I try to catch cows all the time and sometimes can't catch them either.

8. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:Are you suggesting that listening to country music is cruel and unusual punishment? My four year old would fight you for that. He names the artists when the songs come on the radio.

9. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Quote:Yeeeeeeeee-haawww! [​IMG] Shall I post some of my pictures from Professional Bull Riding events for your additional enjoyment? [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:He was. I think he fell asleep about 30 seconds after being put in his car seat. He was a little weirded out about being put in an arena and all those people cheering for him. My four year old on the other hand, he had done this before and it was old hat. The announcers commented on how fast he was!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by