PICS My Coop and Chickens :)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by 14chickmama, Jun 6, 2011.

1. 14chickmama

14chickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok heres my coop/run/chickens. Coop still needs finished but its doable right now. Im getting chicken wire today and putting it on the outside of the fence. Still need siding which were doing cedar and we just have temporary gate and door. My Chickens dont roost they huddle in the corner. So im a newbie and feel free to point out if you see anything wrong. like the roosts? But so far they are all happy little chickens. THey are 3 mos old and happy and healthy!! Thanks!![​IMG]

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    That looks really nice! Good job! [​IMG]

3. 14chickmama

Jan 6, 2011
    Quote:THank you!! Im from Ohio too!! [​IMG]

4. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Awesome coop and chickens! What a variety! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Tina D

Tina D Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2010
    Dutchess County, NY
    I adore your coop! It looks nice and simple and clean. I hope to have one like it someday. The one I bought for my "starter" coop is pretty small. I should have known I'd want more birdies eventually... Chicken math is insane. LOL

6. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio

Oh, what parts? I'm in the Dover, New Philadelphia area, in Strasburg Ohio. I think it's kind of central Ohio.

7. 14chickmama

Jan 6, 2011

Oh, what parts? I'm in the Dover, New Philadelphia area, in Strasburg Ohio. I think it's kind of central Ohio.

I'm in eastern Ohio. About 40 mins south of Youngstown. We border west Virginia and Pa.

8. 14chickmama

Jan 6, 2011
    Quote:Thank u!! I have 2 rir, 4 black australorps, 5 Delaware, and 4 buff orp. My 1st chicks!! [​IMG]

9. 14chickmama

Jan 6, 2011
    Quote:Awww. Thank you. I like it too!! My husband built it and were first timers and doing pretty good I think for being new. And the chicks are quite entertaining and fun!! I have 15 chickens. [​IMG] just enough for right now!

10. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Thank u!! I have 2 rir, 4 black australorps, 5 Delaware, and 4 buff orp. My 1st chicks!! [​IMG]

Delewares are awesome! They're the friendliest things ever..and are so entertaining! Congrats on getting your first chicks! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yeah,you'll have the addiction before you know it.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by