PICS!! My Lucky 7 Ducklings From Last Batch Born 10/25-10/26

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by FunnyBunnies12, Oct 29, 2010.

1. FunnyBunnies12

FunnyBunnies12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Here is my beautiful last batch Lucky 7!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From what I can tell, I may have more drakes then hens. But I have to watch Metzer Farms video to be sure. Some are without question, some are hmmm, I have to really look for that Y shape or cone.

2. duckluv

duckluv Overrun With Chickens

Aug 20, 2010
    Ohio
    Soooooooooooo cute!

3. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    They are so pretty!

4. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

So cute [​IMG] Im glad it all turned out well in the end. They look like a mixed bunch of caramel candy

5. FunnyBunnies12

FunnyBunnies12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey, you gave me another name idea! Candy, or Carmel. :)

6. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Ok mmmhmmm...it's post like these that are going to end my rear into some serious trouble with the DH. I want ducks, I've always wanted ducks and have only refrained from having ducks because my weinerdogs ate the last pair of them that I had. So the solution to that would be to build a duck abode...and this is where I get into trouble.

Those are some real cutie pies. [​IMG]

7. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    They are all gorgeous!! Its great that this second lot have done better for you- SO much nicer an experience for you and your family to share. Dont forget ... You can change your signature now that those babies have arrived!! [​IMG]

8. Hattiegun

Hattiegun Chillin' With My Peeps

still grinnin from EAR to EAR...... startin to hurt LOL LOL just wanna kiss em... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.

9. katharinad

katharinad Overrun with chickens

Quote:Pecan, truffle, chocolate, walnut, and the sweet sensation fudge listing can go on.... [​IMG]

10. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Ive always wanted ducks so.....my husband has been working in Kansas for the past year and a half, I went out, got fencing put up, cleaned out the back room in the old house on our property for the ducks to go into of a night. I got 6 baby runners from Metzers, then I went out and got 2 drakes, then 4 Pekins. When my hubby got home it was dark. Next morning we got up I told him to bring his coffee with him. Sat him on a deck chair and went to open the ducks door and all these ducks came flying out like WoooHoooo. He looked at me and said. Its not worth me saying anything is it. I was like NOPE!!!! We also now have 8 khaki Campbells and we sell all the eggs. It pays for the ducks food and the horses food. So that alone has kept me outta trouble. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by