Pics not embedding!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by lclark, May 5, 2016.

1. lclark

lclark 20 acres bliss

Mar 22, 2016
    Great Lakes State
    Does anyone know why pics no longer embed from mobile devices...frustrating [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict Premium Member

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    No but I'm having the same problem.... Just abort almost every time....

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Are you using the app or the mobile version of the site on your browser?

Which phone / OS are you using?

If you tried with the browser, did it work? If not, which browser are you using?

4. lclark

lclark 20 acres bliss

Mar 22, 2016
    Great Lakes State
    I mostly use mobile version, not the app. My phone is a galaxy s6 edge. It was working then it just stopped embedding photos. When I post pics I have to switch to desktop version. Thanks for looking into it! [​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict Premium Member

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    I've got the S7.... It won't post on mobile or app.... Unless I go to desk top.... But it was working fine.... Then all of a sudden it quit

6. Duck Drover

Duck Drover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2013
    Washington
    I also use the mobile version versus the desktop version on the website. I had been able to post pictures but not anymore for some unknown reason.

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Our engineers have discovered the issue, specifically around the newest version of Chrome, and are working on a fix!

If you're having problems uploading pictures using the mobile version of the site (not the app) and are also using a different browser than Chrome, please let us know which device and browser you are using.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by