Pics Of Bantam Mottled Cochin Trio....... Got these from Bantyman!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by lockedhearts, Jan 27, 2009.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    A couple months ago, Robin and I drove up to meet Mike aka Bantyman and picked up this Trio from him.
    I think they are Turning out nicely.

Meet Felix, Kit & Kat

Felix:
    [​IMG]

Felix & Kit:
    [​IMG]

Kat: ( Yes that is Kit's beak in the top of the pic....LOL)
    [​IMG]

2. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Those birds are so beautiful. Are they laying yet? Hint hint. lol [​IMG]

3. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Not yet , the girls combs are getting redder though so they are close.

4. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    I've got to have some of them. You have such nice birds. I can not wait until the weather breaks. All the different breeds I have going on it should be a lot of fun. The pheonix I got from you are still in the house with heat. I'm such a push over and these birds know it too. lol

5. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:I bet they are loving it. I kicked most of mine out, I have 7 in the house now and of course the ones I am hatching will be in for a bit.

6. antiquebuff

antiquebuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Franklin, NC
    They are beautiful!!

7. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Thanks! I think so too!

8. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:I bet they are loving it. I kicked most of mine out, I have 7 in the house now and of course the ones I am hatching will be in for a bit.

Well I'm down to 10 in the house now. Five are silkies and one of those is crowing already. He is crowing rather young. I beleive he is gifted. Now if I could figure out which one he is. lol

I will have to get you some pics of my birds, ones I think you might be interested in after seeing your flock. Something to trade eggs for.

I know you and Robin get out some. I'm looking for a sultan roo if you happen upon one let me know. My hen is in with my silkies and still laying like crazy. Sultan/silkie crosses, they are nice looking birds though.

9. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia

Well I'm down to 10 in the house now. Five are silkies and one of those is crowing already. He is crowing rather young. I beleive he is gifted. Now if I could figure out which one he is. lol

I will have to get you some pics of my birds, ones I think you might be interested in after seeing your flock. Something to trade eggs for.

I know you and Robin get out some. I'm looking for a sultan roo if you happen upon one let me know. My hen is in with my silkies and still laying like crazy. Sultan/silkie crosses, they are nice looking birds though.

I recently seem to have acquired a liking for Silkies, apparently since I now have 3 of my own
    I will keep my eyes open for a Sultan Roo

10. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:The pics don't do these birds justice. They are so healthy looking and beautiful in person or should I say in chicken. lol [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by