Pics of Chicks in the "BYC Brooder"

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
I have named my brooder the "BYC Brooder" because every single chick in here is from a member here on the BYC
big_smile.png

First, I have 4 Partridge Silkie chicks from Carla (okcarla), and a Mille Fleur d'Uccle chick compliments of Cammie (countyroads1330).

100_1208.jpg

Then, I have 12 chicks from Lisa's (Dipsy Doodle Doo) Blue Ameraucana's eggs.

100_1206.jpg

And finally, I have a Red Silkie chicks from Carla (okcarla), and another Mille Fleur d'Uccle compliments of Cammie (countyroads1330).

100_1205.jpg

Here is a picture of the whole setup (pardon the messy shop!).

100_1195-1.jpg

I love your brooder set up. Those are really pretty chicks too. All of my current chicks are from BYC members too. I have one set from Tuffoldhen, one from Bamachicken and one from Jimmy47. I have eggs in the bator from Mothergoose, Hinkjc and KorfusKluckers. A big happy group of enablers!
smile.png

Thank you, I actually got it (with permission) from the trash pile at our local farm store, Orscheln's. The got in a "big fancy" brooder, and didn't have any use for last-season's brooder! It has been a life saver for me, with its three compartments!
big_smile.png

And, yes we do have a great group of enablers here.
lol.png

Wonderful setup and beautiful babies. Isn't it wonderful to be surrounded by enablers ready to help you feed your addiction?
lol.png

Sweetshoplady, thanks
big_smile.png

Cetawin, thank you. I don't know if "wonderful" is the word you should use to describe having 9,000 enablers at the click of a button
tongue.png
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom