Pics of Last weeks Orpingtons & this weeks chicks.

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Orpington Poultry, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Orpington Poultry

Orpington Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    California
    First two pics are of last weeks Lg Fowl Blacks- with Bantam Blacks & Blues. The third and fourth pics are of a few of this weeks Lg Fowl Blacks- Blue-and Splash- playing on their stuffed toy- might be some bantams in the pics as well. The others were asleep at the other end of the brooder. More pics later.

Enjoy- lots of Orpington babies.

First two-week old:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Third & Fourth- two days old:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  3. Orpington Poultry

Feb 27, 2009
    California
    Thanks for checking out my thread and replying. I will run over now and peek at your babies. Boy it is a good thing we are on opposites ends of the country. Just think of the hatchings and birds we could get into. [​IMG]

Nice chatting with you,
    K.

4. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    K.
    Nice looking chicks. It looks like you have a good start for this years show season. Good luck on the show circuit. Harry

5. Orpington Poultry

Feb 27, 2009
    California
    Hello Harry, I am into the fourth month of hatching, the first batch was born Jan 9th. 09, always looking for those special ones that just knock ones socks off. I have my eye on some that are growing out. I will be firing up the incubator again next week. Just when I think I am done, I think better of it and off I go.

Nice to hear from you.
    K.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by