1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

pics of my blue frizzle

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by chasehope, May 7, 2007.

1. chasehope

chasehope Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    I wanted to share a picture of my silkie/cochin frizzle chick. It is a really pretty blue color. Its mother was a black frizzle cochin, and its father was blue silkie. I am so excited to have it. I hope to use it with my silkies to get more sizzles.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  2. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    What a little sweety. That baby is beautiful...makes me just want to scoop it up and hug it [​IMG] Keep the pics coming cause we all luvvvv baby pics [​IMG] Thanks for sharing [​IMG]

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

[​IMG] Love the color!

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Wow, what a pretty little thing. I have blacks...and one white...NOW I want a blue!!! How old is she? Great frizzling!

5. chasehope

chasehope Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    its about 4 weeks I think. It is the prettiest color I have ever seen. Its like a light blue with dark blue lacing. I have 2 others from the same clutch, but they just have regular feathers, but are the same color. thanks for the compliments.

6. quiltymare

quiltymare Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Central Washington
    That is a really gorgeous baby!!! Wow... what a little doll!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by