Pics of my broody and her brand new fluff balls!

Quote:
I am trying not to go out there again tonight
lol.png
like thats gonna happen maybe I will just check once before I go to bed I don't have to touch the eggs just lift her up and see
tongue.png

Quote:
I think today is day 18 or 19 thats really crazy I guess it is kinda like them. These are out of to beautiful pullets from will marrow and one of his roosters so they should be pretty little peeps.

Ok I admit it I just looked and the pips are coming along nicely who bets I will have chicks tommorow morning?

I agree that it is a very exciting time when the eggs are due to hatch...the last few days take forever, its fun to have something to look forward to though
big_smile.png

THis morning one delaware is all the way out and dry and the other is halfway hatched out hope the other two eggs catchup with these
big_smile.png

Quote:
I will go out and take them soon looks like all four eggs will hatch mom is great three chicks out and dry and the 4th egg is pipped and rocking! two beautiful dellies and one maransXameraucanaX ameraucana she looks blue!

Three babies out!!!! I took some pictures and the wellie seems to be making a bit of progress momma is being great and waiting on the nest for the last egg to hatch! What an amazing girl !
big_smile.png
she is my first broody and these are my first home hatched chicks it feels amazing.

Here is butterscotch
lol.png
I thought she deseved a name although she is anything but sweet!
4305_dscn0606.jpg

here are the dellie babies
4305_dscn0607.jpg

here is a dellie and the olive egg baby
4305_dscn0609.jpg

4305_dscn0610.jpg

Thanks for looking more picture of this cute brood to come! And hopefully a little brown chipmunk wellie to complete the spectrum.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom