Pics of my chickies at 10 weeks old

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Trixie27FL, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Trixie27FL

Trixie27FL Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2011
    Here are some pics of my chickens now that they are 10 weeks old. I still don't know what sex or breed any of them are. The red one and black one are a little older than the little yellow one. He is only 8 1/2 weeks old. His breed has me most confused. I have no idea what he is! The black one and red one are flying now but the yellow one is not. The pic of the black one is a little blurry because he refused to stay still! lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rocky Road

Rocky Road Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    I think the first one is a RIR pullet, second Barred Rock pullet and the last one silkie but not sure what gender it is.

3. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    the first one looks like a rir the sec a barred rock? and third a buff silkies? but those are my guesses. [​IMG]

4. Shikens!

Shikens! Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2011
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Omg your chickies are so CUTE! That "yellow one" looks like a silkie or silkie mix and is the cutest thing I think I have EVER SEEN!!! Are you in FL as your user name suggests? I am in St. Aug, FL and I would love a chicken friend...

The RIR looks like a rooster to me but that is probably because I have a rooster a day popping up in my chicks and I am rooster crazy over here! Your barred rock is so pretty and "prissy" looking. Hee Hee.

OMG I CANT GET OVER HOW FREAKIN CUTE THAT YELLOW ONE IS IN THE LAST PIC OMG *SQUEEZE*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by