Pics of my chicks

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by armdchicken, Mar 24, 2012.

1. armdchicken

armdchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2012
    Fairbanks, alaska
    Ok im bored so i am going to post some pics of my chickens...and maybe ask a few questions:

This first chicks is of our Frizzle Cochin Cockerel, Ylf (fly backwards)....He is a little over 7 weeks old....When we first got him we noticed that a majority of his toes on each foot was missing and he had little feathering on his legs...no clue what happened:
    [​IMG]

His sad feet:
    [​IMG]

Our other Cochin cockerel, Danny, is the same age as Ylf. He sees himself as the ruler of the little flock (he was 5 weeks in this pic):
    [​IMG]

Here is our little mystery chick, Mouse. She is a little over 5 weeks and is smaller than a week old turkey [​IMG]:
    [​IMG]

The one on the Left is (no name) a (not sure what to call his color...is it splash or black?)cochin, in the middle are two OEGBs (we ended up selling) and at the right is Big Boy a white cochin cockerel (who we ended up selling as well...)
    [​IMG]

Right Now this is all the pics i have of chicks and i will have to take more later...
    Also if anyone has any ideas what mouse is let me know :)

2. Chickengirl47

Chickengirl47 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2012
    Louisiana
    Cute!

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Mouse looks like some kind of bantam. Cute chicks!

4. armdchicken

Jan 8, 2012
    Fairbanks, alaska
    thanks....i was thinking mouse may be a dutch or OEGB? what do you guys think?

5. armdchicken

Jan 8, 2012
    Fairbanks, alaska
    Also here are more chicks:

My Silver laced wyandotte, Chip. She is supossed to be a pullet we will wait and see:
    [​IMG]

And of course here is my barred rock, Dale:
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by