Pics of my flock I took yesterday Evening out in the yard!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bec, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I haven't posted pics of my babies recently, I figured it was about time!

In this one my son was going to catch one of the Delaware blues that escaped....He had his search party with him!!
    [​IMG]

This is my partridge cochin rooster, Boss aka The Boss Man. The pretty girl next to him is his first love, my RIR, Little Red. In he background there are a couple of the Delaware Blues.
    [​IMG]

My Daughter Mackenzie and her favorite, Lauren.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  2. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Nice pictures! Love the pony too! Ha ha, my sister's name is Lauren, wait till I tell her about the chicken named Lauren!!

3. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Thanks!!! Won't your sister be thrilled?? LOL Hope she is a chickie fan... [​IMG]
    We named her after my son's first grade teacher last year!! They hatched her in the classroom!!!
    That is our miniature horse, Kahlua. She is only 4 months old..folllows the kids EVERYWHERE!!

4. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    I think she'll love it! She used to brag to her friends that my chickens had names. She doesn't have chickens now but we did when we were kids.
    Cute, cute mini!!

5. CathyB

CathyB Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    PA
    Very cute chickens, mini horse, and children!!! Your daughters hen is beautiful!

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    [​IMG] LOVE the search party...and your son looks to be on a mission! [​IMG]

7. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    very nice I love the search party.. everyone is involved. LOL

how old is your White crested black polish..

I have some as well they are going to be 11 weeks on friday but they seem much smaller than the others. I was just wondering if they were bantam. Yours looks to be larger..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by