it came out better than I'd originally planned. so that's great. LOL made with 2x3's, 3 sheets of 3/8" plywood, some scrap boards, and 2 pieces of roofing picked up from lowes at discount because the edges were mangled. (half price at that!) add on some hinges and 1x2 for nest box reinforcement and trim on the doors, 4 - 8' pressure treated 2x4s and some left over pvc conduit and some more 2x3's for the end frames. oh and a 150' roll of chicken wire marked as a 25' roll... and on clearance at that too! LOL i couldn't pass up on that. (150' roll for $15) so i've got way more time than money into this now. LOL didn't get many pictures along the way but here's what I did find. framing is done, wire floor in, and plywood up on 3 sides. I cut the doors after it was all up and square. added some paint, cut the doors on the back side, added reinforcing, and 3 perches length wise above the nest box tops, and roofs for the nest boxes. the scrap boards were used on the ceiling, and then the roofing material nailed down to them, so it's got some ventilation built in but still nice and dry. the coop and pen didn't meet up too close so i made an improvized ramp from some 2x4 welded wire and a scrap piece of closet shelving. J-clips worked for most of it but getting the wire and the ramp to connect was a challenge. so i just cut the wire and wrapped it around the edges of the ramp... a pic of the inside after the girls (and guy) moved in. I couldn't figure a ramp for them to get up to the perches, but a milk crate seems to work just fine. and if it gets nasty, i've got more. swap it out let the weather clean up the first. LOL the pen is pvc electrical conduit (15' sections) bent over and attached to a pressure treated frame. it was easier to just make square ends and put a door on one side, and we used 2x4 welded wire on that. then i used 2 left over 1x2's and put them in for perches up off the ground. not the sturdiest (especially with several dorkings plus bantams all on it at the same time) but they don't seem to mind. my laptop battery was about to go so I had to post and then come back and edit to finish this. i've got some roofing left over to put over the nest box lids (hinged, they swing up and latch to check eggs), hope to get them on in the next couple days.