Pics of my new Buff Orpington Pullets

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Phantom_Rooster, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Phantom_Rooster

Phantom_Rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2011
    NW Louisiana
    I brought these little girls home about 3 weeks ago. I just lov'em. The second from the left is a mutt (buff orpington/silkie). I took her because she was so darn cute. She'll make good eating eggs and a good broody hen. I call her Miss Priss. She is always the last one out of the coop. I don't mean a couple of seconds, but about a minute later. She likes being fashionably late. She usually has to fix her hair-do.
    [​IMG]

Here's another pic. Little Rosie to the right wasn't ready(pooping) Oops. I told her I was taking pictures.
    [​IMG]

And yet one more. I think Little Rosie had to step away for a minute. Sorry.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    I miss my Orpingtons!! They are such pretty birds! I am afraid to get more. It is so hot here in the summer. Of course letting them got overheated was my fault. The silky cross is a cute bird!!

3. TheSpiceGirls

TheSpiceGirls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2010
    Bay Area, CA
    Quote:Little Rosie was horrified that you took a photo of her pooping and didn't want to be photographed again. [​IMG]

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Poor Rosie! But incredible timing! Nice looking gals!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by