Pics of my new Buff silkies. I love silkies

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Julie in Al, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Julie in Al

Julie in Al Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Dothan, Al
    These little fluff balls are 9 weeks old and so sweet. They have great SQ potential. There toes are very nicely spaced and coloring looking good. Have to wait till they grow up a little to see how they turn out[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

We know YOU love Silkies, Julie! And yours are always just beautiful. Your new buff babies look promising!

3. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Those are really, really nice buffs! Hard to find buffs with that consistent color and great puffs on their heads for 9 weeks. Great find!

4. Julie in Al

Jan 18, 2007
    Dothan, Al
    Thanks Angie and Cyn, I am going to be getting an awesome buff Roo pretty soon. Of course I will post his picture. Maybe by next year I can hatch my own buff chicks

5. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Very pretty!

I need to post pictures of my two silkie chicks. I think they're crosses, possibly with a milli fleur because they have feathers on their wings that resemble feathers and not fluff. They're younger than yours are, about 3 weeks old now.

6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    They're beautiful Julie! [​IMG]

Jody

7. Julie in Al

Jan 18, 2007
    Dothan, Al
    Thanks Jodi, I take that as real compliment from someone who has beautiful buff sillkies

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by