Pics of my new Sunbeam Snake! [WARNING: SNAKE PICTURES] new pics pg. 7

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
I honestly haven't even heard of these snakes before today! xD
I was at the East Bay Vivarium, the big reptile store we have here. I was mainly stopping by to talk to this guy that has a fat crush on me and works there. He wanted to see pictures of my Cayenne Fire Corn snakes because he didn't believe that any corn could be as I described. He admited that I was right, bwahaha. Anyway I love going there because he loves showing off all the snakes for me LOL and taking all the pretty things out for me to play with that are way out of my budget. So of course I was holding their big beautiful female Brazilian Rainbow Boa breeder. I was telling him how much I wanted one of these snakes because I adored their irridescent shine but that they just got way too big for me to house any time soon. He said, "well whats wrong with sunbeam snakes?" i must have given him a retarded look because he said "one sec" and came back a minute later with the most beautiful snake I'd ever seen! It has the shine of a rainbow boa times TEN. I cant even begin to capture how shiny it really is in real life with my camera. See that beautiful rainbow shine? Now imagine it all over it's body. This beautiful boy is now named Bling Bling for obvious reasons and is now with me at home! Unfortunately, these guys are very rare so I'm probably going to have to ship in a female for him eventually. Can't wait! They're way more advanced to keep than my corns and hognoses, though. They need like 80-100% humidity :X and higher heat. So tomorrow I'm going to have to get different bedding and a few more heat pads to stick to the side of his tub. ANyway, enjoy the pics!
11-14-09001.jpg

11-14-09002.jpg

11-14-09003.jpg

drewsbday09018.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
BAAAAAAAAAAARF
lau.gif
Sorry, just really hate Twilight. Real vampire's don't glitter!
gig.gif
But thanks for the compliment <3

Thats exactly what it looks like, Emzyyy!

Haha, thanks PaintedGemsRanch.
smile.png

How neat! I saw a baby one at a reptile show years ago. I still remember how beautiful it was! I think the one I saw had more black on it though. Now I know what kind of snake I want when I get a place of my own!

Quote:
BAAAAAAAAAAARF
lau.gif
Sorry, just really hate Twilight. Real vampire's don't glitter!
gig.gif
But thanks for the compliment <3

Thats exactly what it looks like, Emzyyy!

Haha, thanks PaintedGemsRanch.
smile.png

If it make any difference...I didn't pay to see it!
wink.png
The quality was a bit on the "bleh" side so the "sparkles" only looked like what a broken mirror would make? But, if I had been able to see it, and it had been prettier, that would be your snake' prettiness!

Back
Top Bottom