Pics of my older babies..LOTS OF PICS!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by thndrdancr, Apr 23, 2009.

1. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    This is my single chick that hatched from Angie's showgirl/silkies. He liked being alone and was NOT real happy when I started putting chicks with him, but he gets along with them excellent, he is a sweetie...

He is a cutie, altho I dont know if he is a he or a she yet..

He reminds me of an abominable snowman! Ornery too! So I have been temporarily calling him "Bomi". [​IMG]

[​IMG]

He decides to take the younger ones on an adventure...

(That is barnyards test cochin, that one is quite the adventurer too and the next oldest, gonna be quite the looker when we grow up!)

[​IMG]

And with one of Ugly Ducky's beautiful buff brahma's, I had three of those hatch, at hatch I could tell them apart but now I am having a hard time with them...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lockedhearts "cochin" sitting with my baby splash orp, he really likes her. (He is an orp, which I am thrilled with and most definitely a roo). Its a funny story! Thank your hubby again, Karen! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barnyards grandchick cochin again..

[​IMG]

Angie's (folwrus) grandchickee again...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lockedhearts grandchickie cochin
    I call this one "little sue"..its a real character. Scaredy cat bigtime. I have taken them outside repeatedly and its just awfully stressful for Little Sue. She or he cries the whole time and just wants to be cuddled. Who is your most timid hen, Karen? This one definitely comes from her!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trying to "blend" with the landscape... lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  2. rooster0209

rooster0209 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    North Dakota
    Oh how adorable. I love the feathered feet.

3. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    [​IMG] Absolutely awesome photography!! They're so cute! and knowing you, spoiled rotten LOL
    [​IMG] Your babies are always so happy!! Congrats, looks like you have your hands full!

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

You sure have a bunch of cuties, Jill! When are you moving? Or have you?

5. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Oh Cyn, no..dont even ask...

Its still a "work in progress"... [​IMG]

Oh and that lil splash orp roo is probably one of your great grandchickee's!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by