Pics of my place - did I mention pics?

DuckyBoys

Songster
11 Years
Apr 2, 2008
Colorado
I haven't posted any in a while so I figured I was due.

Plus I just think that my Holderread's runners have turned out to be stunning birds and I had to share.

AND
wink.png
my call hen is sitting on a nest of 5 eggs.

And then we have those ever loving beautiful Giant dewlaps who are now about 3 months old and looking like they will be HUGE!

Anyway, enjoy!

My snowy call drake - I love him he is sooo pretty! Anyone have a hen they want to sell???

snoweydrake.jpg

Hen and her nest

sittinghen.jpg

nest.jpg

How many gooses can you fit in a baby pool? Apparently 8.
smile.png

poolgooses.jpg

My gorgeous runners!

grayrunner.jpg

quietrunners.jpg

runners1-1.jpg

The donkeys were posing this morning! All Paris needs is some lipstick - she looks like a cartoon donkey!

Paandnic.jpg

More fun stuff!

newandold.jpg

dayonfarm.jpg

pool.jpg

splashin.jpg

Our new storage barn

newbarn.jpg

My dewlaps!

dew1.jpg

dew2.jpg

And my buff brahma pullets!

brahmapullets.jpg

Hmmm..I could post more but I might overload the system!
tongue.png

Last edited:
I love the pics!!!
jumpy.gif

What do you do with all those birds? Are they for show, fun or eating? Just wondering.

I really love the pic of the Donkey. Is the other one named Nicole? Once of our bulldog pups that was sold was re-named Paris by her new owners. I thought it was a hoot.
lau.gif

Thanks for sharing. Your place is great.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Oh they are just for fun right now. I am hoping my son will do poultry next year for 4H and win us some ribbons! I might take a few to the show in the fall, the calls are pretty nice.

Yes, the strawberry roan donkey is Nicole! She is so friendly, I love her!
love.gif

I like the runners. LOL
Ducks are so funny, we had some Buck skins?? but they would follow my wife (lilbizzy) and myself every where but as soon as you stopped and turned they would run away. LOL
When they were little every time they couldn't see her they would start a making a bunch of noise till she looked around the corner or whatever was blocking their sight.
Then they would Run!!

That Donkey looks like the one in Shrek

Back
Top Bottom