Pics of my Rare N Ga Bouncing Chicken and some other pics from today!!

CJ is a real trip!
lau.gif
He is very demanding. Pick me up, pick me up, pick me up!!!! Bounce, bounce, bounce
gig.gif

Quote:
Good Grief Woman!! Yer as bad as me!! I want one! I want one !I want one!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Well, of course you know this next question was coming....

On CJ..what is he a cross of? Beautiful little man to say the least!

Quote:
At least he don't ARRR like a certain dog I know
gig.gif

Well, that is a whole 'nother story
lau.gif
Gimli can't help it. He is part T I-double- ga- er, that spells TIGGER, lol!

Quote:
Good Grief Woman!! Yer as bad as me!! I want one! I want one !I want one!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Well, of course you know this next question was coming....

On CJ..what is he a cross of? Beautiful little man to say the least!

Cyn will probably have to correct me but I know he is Silkie/Frizzle and Blue Orp ? He has a funky comb, it is not totally rose comb, but not single comb either, almost looks like a swollen comb in a Sebright. He is leaner bodied than an orp, but has the color for an Orp, you can't even tell about the Frizzle part and if you don't look close he looks like a thin Orpongton. The best part is his awesome personality, he wasn't that old when I brought him home, so his personality is not something Cyn created, I am sure genetics has a lot to do with it. He is very goos to his girls, but when I go in the pen, he totally turns his attention to me and begs to be held.

Ok, follow this:

CJ's mom was a Blue Silkie x Black Bantam Frizzle Cochin. She had blue frizzle feathers and a pea comb, a small hen. His sire was a huge Buff Orpington rooster. See how confuses his genes are? LOL

A genuine North Georgia Bouncing Chicken!!! Video of the bouncer would be so lovely. I can just imagine the noises "Boing! Boing! Boing!"

Back
Top Bottom