Pics of my serama cockerals

apbgv

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Iowa
My little men are growing up
This is Stuey
I hatched him in April he is from Franks eggs. Very friendly.
101_img_0543.jpg

I have know idea what his color is crazy

This is my other guy no name yet he is a couple weeks older than Stuey-he is a little wild, I have been walking around with him for at least 5minutes a day trying to tame him he is quite pretty I think
101_img_0556.jpg

Here are my latest hatches they are 1 1/2 wks old now
101_img_0553.jpg

They are very pretty!
love.gif
My Leon is pretty wild too. I walk him around in a harness and a leash. The fun part is getting it on him.
lol.png
tongue.png

Are the babys you have there some of Frank's too?

The first one has good carriage, he looks scrappy. When his tail is grown in he will look alittle better. His color makes him look like a dirty/brassy columbian, it looks like he has some white in the earlobes though...

The second one looks better because his condition is better and his body seems to fit. By that I mean his hackle blends with his body, its all kinda graceful looking if you get what I mean.

Overall they look good, especially when compared to many of the so called 'seramas' that I have been seeing lately.

The little chocolate colored chick is adorable and the one infront of it looks grumpy but cute.

The little guy stuey is just coming into his own:) he reminds me of a teenager:) The white in the pics is that little bit of feather by the ear lobes. His color is pretty wild.
The other guy needs some gals I just sold his they were black and a black mottled:D they are real fun to have around.

My little guy is "pet" quality but he sure does act like a Serama! He is so crazy I can put him out free ranging with my big girls and HE is the boss. NO ONE messes with him. I have to put him in his own cage at night or he picks on everyone come morning LOL. I just love him though! He's sweet to me. If you want to check out a video of him I have a link to my chicken journal in my signature line.

Back
Top Bottom